Beam Outreach Flicker
Key to Beam Outreach is keeping track of the valuable input and efforts that are taking place. This is where the Flicker come into play. There are a number of different ways flicker can be earned.
Each month 10K RAYS will be rewarded to the active participants of the platform. 5K RAYS will be rewarded for activities that will carry a reward in the form of flicker, the total flicker for each month will determine the RAYS participant receives. The more flicker you gain compared to other members the more RAYS you get.
An additional each month we will have a community voting 5K RAYS will be awarded for the winners of the voting competition. And the reward will be broken down: 1st:40% 2nd:27% 3rd:15% 4th: 12% 5th: 6%
* In only case 3 winner the remaining allocation will be awarded equally among the 3 winners ** In case only 2 winners, the rewards will be 2,500 RAYS.
The below table, outlines the flicker per task for a variety of missions.
Minimum Requirements =
- 30+ Likes
- 15+ retweets
|Translation||20||What can be translated:
- Beam medium posts
- Articles on Beam from reputable outlets
- Beam writeups from the community
- Original Artwork
- Original content
- Beam centric
- Must share in Beam online communities (tg, discord, reddit, Twitter)
|Pay in Beam Twitter||40||Requirements:
- Must provide details for the store to be added to the website to Amir
|Attracting Crypto Influencers||30||Requirements:
- 'Influencer' must have minimum of 1000 followers (on platform of content)
- The content created should be liked / retweeted 100 times collectively
|Video||30||Requirements: - Original content - Beam centric|
|Beam Outreach Bonus||TBD||Bonuses will be determined and set on a mission basis.|
To get the flicker counted towards your total, see yourself rising to the top of the leaderboard, and fill your bags with RAYS, you have to update your process and have members vote for the stuff you promote. On top of the above, flicker are also given for voting on other members' activities.
After your plan is submitted, Beamers will go through suggesting new ideas and provide feedback for your proposal, once at least 3 tasks will be marked as completed a round of voting will take place, you will have 3 days to cast your vote (you'll get a notifications via @BeamButler).
You can see where all Outreach efforts lay in the grand scheme of things, by heading over to the Leaderboard.